We understand the daily challenges you face as a young adult carer. That's why we offer a range of dedicated Young Adult Carers Services (YACS) to support you every step of the way.
Here's what our YACS support includes:
• Advice, guidance and support around your caring role, future goals and ambitions.
• Help with applying for jobs, work experience, training courses, college, uni.
• Fun activities, events and workshops
• Caring Counts – our short course on wellbeing /moving into adulthood as a YAC.
• Help with accessing other specialist support.
• Chance to meet other Young Adult Carers and make new friends.
• Advocacy Support (We can talk to education, employers and other organisations to help them to understand your caring role.)
• Small grants to help with education and employment.
And most importantly, confidential support and guidance on the issues that matter to you.
Below are some useful links / resources should you need them...
If you need someone we are here for you